Sunday, June 24, 2007

Great Music... Great Guy

Heard some great music at the Pour House, a coffee shop in Westminster. Thoughtful lyrics and incredible vocals. Jon is going to be a worship pastor at a church plant in Hagerstown, MD. They played a great lament... Embrace. Todd, I don't know if you still read this thing - but, the whole idea of lament (I think) is about holding on... not letting go... even if you can't make any forward progress. You can check these guys out at http://www.myspace.com/jonandcarrie

6 comments:

Todd Wright said...

will definitely check it out...

Rachel said...

Great music. Thanks Lance

Kelsey said...

Haha okay, well I was trying to think of older people that haven't been in the comfy chair and it's hard to remember who's been in and who hasn't. I know Lauryn Clarke hasn't been, and I would nominate her any day. I couldn't remember but I don't think Mandie has been in there either, and of course I nominate her.

As for guys, I could only think of younger ones...one of which being Jake Dulling. Let me know if you need things to sing about for any of them!! =]

Amy said...

They were great at the Pour House and on the CD.

Unknown said...

Lance it was great to see you this past week! But how could you tell clay! He called me while I was still in Washington! I got him straight though, I told him that I think he's the best youth pastor ever and he does a ton of events! Anyway it was great to see you!

Robert Conn said...

I tagged you, Dude. Go check my blog.