Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Disclosure

i am: eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich... mmmmmmmm.
i think: in rapid fire mode
i know: that i don't know everything (finally)
i want: to see a real counter-cultural movement
i have: a minute or two to blog
i wish: i had gone with Apple in the first place
i hate: mayonnaise and the word "discharge"
i miss: late night conversations
i fear: blindness, drowning, and a meaningless life
i feel: the pain of an insult for days afterward
i hear: tostitos crunching in my mouth
i smell: peanuts, tortilla chips and diet dr. pepper
i crave: more time with Amy
i search: for interesting things to read
i wonder: if we will fail in heaven (not sin... fail)
i regret: not studying film in college
i love: the last two hours of the day
i ache: on my left shoulder
i care: more than i act like i do
i always: think of nice things to do
i am not: as arrogant as i used to be
i believe: in grace
i dance: in the 80's preppy style
i sing: constantly
i don't always: like to answer the phone
i fight: brutally
i write: in starts and stops
i win: usually
i lose: and i don't like it
i never: smoke
i confuse: heather thomas with heather locklear
i listen: to OneRepublic religiously
i can usually be found: at home or my office
i am scared: for students living recklessly
i need: a pause in time so that i can take vacation without missing anything
i am happy about: blogging for the first time in a long time!


Thanks Todd (and Robert)

7 comments:

Robert Conn said...

I'm firmly convinced that when at 100 years old the best thing I will have ever eaten is a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich with ice cold milk.

[with lots of peanut butter, and grape jam (not jelly) both smeared evenly all the way to the corners]

YES!

Kathi Roach said...

Okay Robot,
I would try Pert Plus, but you know, I'm hooked on Redken....and I already love bacon...that's one of my favorite websites by the way.

Seriously, you're freaking Brian out! He just called me.

By the way, OneRepublic rocks! I love their album....is it still called an album? I don't know.

Lance said...

yeah... album is a generic term regardless of format...

OneRepublic doesn't have a bad song on that thing.

and, robot... what robot???

Jen said...

Are you sure about the smoking thing? Didn't Amy have some suspicious smells in her car a while back or were you exonerated?

Unknown said...

I also hate the word discharge. In one of the buildings here at Belmont all the doors leading to the stairs are labeled "emergency exit discharge" or something random like that. My friends have a hard time understanding why I'm so bothered by this.

Jessica said...

i thought someone was hooked to OneRepublic after weekend 180 :)

and thanks for the random peek it your life/head!

Kristen said...

Hey, Lance.

I've tagged you in one of those survey blogs I like so much!