Wednesday, September 10, 2008

People get ready

Amy, my beautiful and intelligent wife has challenged me to write out the most memorable moments from twenty years of student ministry. So, get ready to walk down to Pastville with me and relive the high and lowlights of my ministry years so far. Some are hilarious... some are heartbreaking. All are from my perspective and therefore, skewed in my favor. I think I am going to try to go in chronological order. That's the order in which the events happened, Clay.

So... I should be blogging a lot more now. This should be fun.

4 comments:

ryeand said...

you need any help in the student ministry?

Kelsey said...

Sweet! I'm looking forward to this...

Jen said...

This should be good but....
um....whatever happened to the rewritten fairy tales???

Lance said...

I'll throw those in from time to time, Jen.

I think I owe you one... remind me of which one you requested and I will get it done.